Micro$oft E3 Wrap Up Micro$oft E3 Wrap Up

I really like the style and the voices, like seriously love them. But it's so short; and there's no real "punch" in it anywhere.

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Hey, remember how I used to control the moon?

This was awesome. Incredibly stupid but in the best sense. I laughed, and almost peed since I had to pee. Great job.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Implied beastiality never looked so good.

Yep, I said that.
:D

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I could stare at this for hours.

Awesome.

Also, wow, if you just happened to match up the "computer pixel" graphic up with exactly one pixel on your monitor, everything else would be proportional, too. The whole universe. Deep. I love it.

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

Shouldn't be on Newgrounds.

This game sucks. There's no strategy at all; you can't beat hardly any of the bosses, it freezes all the time and if you right-click and select "play," it doesn't just unfreeze the game, it skips to the part where the boss dies, except sometimes, YOU die instead. It needs work, but fixing it is probably a waste of time anyway.

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Pretty good

It was a challenge, I got stuck about halfway through. I think maybe the nail above the red door should've stuck out a little more. The graphics were good, but I wasn't too impressed with the animation itself. Not that it was extremely bad; I'm just not a fan of tween-based movement. I also think the ending was a bit cheap, couldn't the game have been any longer? Everyone was so afraid of the Beast, but no one thought to use fire against it?

Nightclub - Alien Remix Nightclub - Alien Remix

Funny story...

I was looking for a song to use in an animation I'm making, and right at the beginning of it, it uses that same sound effect that you use... so I'm considering using this now just because it fits after that sound effect. XD

8-bit kirby 8-bit kirby

Nice!

I like 8-bit music even more than 16-bit... and I've liked this song ever since I first heard it. FINALLY won this game on eBay, too, so I'm happy with this.

Chronamut responds:

sweet - although you coulda just gotten it on an emulator :)

thanks for the review!