Micro$oft E3 Wrap Up Micro$oft E3 Wrap Up

I really like the style and the voices, like seriously love them. But it's so short; and there's no real "punch" in it anywhere.

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Hey, remember how I used to control the moon?

This was awesome. Incredibly stupid but in the best sense. I laughed, and almost peed since I had to pee. Great job.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Implied beastiality never looked so good.

Yep, I said that.
:D

No Brainer No Brainer

Pretty funny

It's almost like a never ending movie... one retard becomes the next retard's donor. XD

-Particle Man- -Particle Man-

Very good for a first

I pretty much have to click on any Particle Man music video I find, so I was happy to find one... the animation was good on a few parts, but also seemed a little inconsistent and certainly could've been better on a few parts. You should try doing more frame-by-frame, assuming you haven't... a little more color would be nice too.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Hooray

It was really funny, the only problem was the whole "sexy Pokemon" thing wasn't that funny in my opinion and it got a little old. But overall, it was very funny and enjoyable.

Stick vs. Sprites Stick vs. Sprites

It was pretty good, but I have a question.

PivotMasterDX has something almost identical to this (but I can tell this is made in Flash and his is obviously Pivot and it differs in some other minor ways) on his Putfile account, does this have anything to do with his video? It uses the same music and everything.

brainface responds:

I've never heard any such video. Its either a coincidence or he copied me :P

Bambee Bambee

BURD.

Hilarious and great animation. I loved your Particle Man video and just thought to check out your other stuff. I'm glad I did, too.

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

To the person 254 reviews behind me

The summary is just a joke, by the way, since people keep responding to reviews with their own review.

But about the flash... very good for something made so quickly. The artwork was good and the animation was good enough. But I may have spent more time on it if I were you... also, the lip sync could've been better.

Gushers (fake) Commercial Gushers (fake) Commercial

Why did 2 people say the animation was "nice"?

It's not. The animation is atrocious. The joke in it is inaccurate, too. If you think Gushers are messy, you're just not eating them correctly, you evidently just squeeze them and see how much liquid comes out and in what direction. I won't even mention the music because it's not yours anyway.